Salt aerosol provides:
- mucolytic effect
- anti-bacteriological effect
- anti-inflammatory effect
- immunomodulatory effect
- and also reduces the susceptibility to allergens
Halotherapy is a unique and effective method of health improvement, which is based on the use of microclimate of underground salt caves. For millennia, the monks used salt cave for the treatment of respiratory diseases, and at the same time, this method has been used successfully for over 150 years in Eastern Europe.
The modern technologies allow recreating the conditions of natural healing site and, at the same time, have a number of inherent advantages: dry salt aerosol is sprayed directly into the air in the form of tiny particles that can penetrate deep into the lungs. In addition, there is a system of the managed microclimate and various modes of therapeutic concentrations of salt aerosol in halochambers.
Numerous studies prove that halotherapy brings a significant improvement in the case of chronic respiratory diseases, various types of allergies, sinusitis and many other pathological conditions. The microclimate of halochamber blocks contact with pollutants and allergens, restores the nervous system and harmonizes the overall psycho-emotional background. Halotherapy provides cleanse of the body, restores the natural protective function of the skin, stimulates microcirculation, which allows to actively apply such procedures in a variety of cosmetic applications.
According to the results of scientific studies it have been show that the halotherapy has a positive impact on the cardiovascular system. For this reason, halotherapy has more widespread in the programmes of rehabilitation of patients suffering from the cardiovascular pathologies.
The Benefits of Halotherapy
The course consists of 10-15 sessions of visits to halochamber. In the year it is recommended for three to four courses. However, it is worth noting that even after one visit you will notice a significant improvement.
- Medical technology supported by the scientific research
- A method of treatment which uses completely natural materials
- High cure rate (80-90%)
- Reducing drug load
- Activation of the protective functions of the organism
- Wide range of activities
- Methodology of healing the body equally suitable for both children and adults
- Safety procedure
- Improving of the psycho-emotional state
- A possibility of integration with other types of treatment
Indications for use of halotherapy
I. RESPIRATORY DISEASE
- upper respiratory tract infection
- Acute bronchitis
- recurrent bronchitis
- Chronic bronchitis
- Bronchial asthma (mild to moderate severity)
II. CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
- Cardiopsychoneurosis (hypotonic, hypertonic type).
- Instability of blood pressure and heart rate
III. Pathology of the ENT organs
- Chronic or subacute tonsillitis.
- Chronic or subacute sinusitis (antritis, sinusitis).
- Allergic rhinosinusopathy, hay catarrh.
IV. Skin diseases
- Atopic dermatosis, diffusive and exudative form in a stage of stabilization.
- Psoriasis in a stage of stabilization.
- Hypersecretion of the sebaceous glands (oily skin type).
- Pustular skin lesions, acne.
- Alopecia areata.
V. REDUCTION OF THE GENERAL AND LOCAL IMMUNITY OF THE BODY
- People often and / or chronically ill ARD or SARS.
- Persons who work in the hazardous conditions of production (dust, gas, smoke, chemicals, temperature of the ambient air, small doses of radiation).
- People who smoke tobacco or smoked in the past. Relief of smoking cessation.
- Influenza, ARI with a high fever and intoxication, an acute phase of the disease,
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases
- Acute and chronic kidney disease
- Bronchial asthma of varying severity of a non-specified genesis,
- All acute infectious diseases before the expiry of the insulation,
- All forms of pulmonary tuberculosis in an active stage,
- General contraindications including referrals for climate clinical treatment
- Mental illness (claustrophobia);
- All forms of drug addiction and abuse;
- Purulent processes of any localization;
- Frequent and excessive bleeding of various origin, coughing up blood;
- Chronic coronary insufficiency;
- All diseases in the acute stage, acute infectious diseases with fever before the end of the isolation period;
The network of salt caves – Galo Center
Breathe with a profit!